Monday, July 23, 2012

We are the B.A.P.


When I first heard about B.A.P. I thought they were an already successful group and they were making their comeback with the song 'Power'. So when I realized that they were a rookie group I was out of the blue since everything - from the songs and the stage performances -  are unbelievable perfect for a rookie boy group. With their first song 'Warrior' you can tell that they are different from the most male groups as they act and sound more like bad boys. 'Secret Love' is their second song and it gives you the chance to listen their wonderful vocals.
The song that made me like them even more was definitely 'Power' because it is truly a very powerful song with a dynamic choreography and lyrics that gets you in the mood. Their second song 'No Mercy' (my favorite) is a hip hop underground song. The part that I like the most is the chorus because of their manly dance move! This group will go big in the K-pop industry as already stands out from the others boy groups and they know exactly what to do to make the fans go wild!
B.A.P. consists of members Yongguk (leader), Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo (maknae).
Their official fan club name is called Babys. All you have to do now is to check their MV 'No Mercy' below and decide whether you are gonna be a Baby or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment